Online Banking Services
NEW! Try our Mobile app for iPhone & Android
Online Banking (Consumer and Commercial)
Our Online Banking service has many great advantages:
- Convenience: Our Online Banking site never closes; it's available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and it's only a mouse click away.
- Flexibility: If you're out of state or even out of the country when a money problem arises, you can log on instantly to take care of business, 24/7.
- Efficiency: manage all of your accounts from one secure website.
- It's FREE!!!
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW A DEMO
We've taken the stress out of paying bills:
- Save Time & Money: No more stamps to buy or checks to reorder.
- Convenience: You can view statement activity, confirm the balance, see finance charges and due dates, pay bills and transfer funds - all 24/7.
- Peace of Mind: Now you can focus your time and energy on more significant people and events in your life and not have to face the draining monthly ritual of paying bills.
- It's FREE!!!
- Instant access to your accounts
- Pay bills on the go
- Transfer funds
- Deposit Checks.....and more!
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW A DEMO
Three options to choose from:
- APP in the Apple or Android store
- SMS (text message banking)
- Mobile Web Browser
Free APP in the Apple or Android Store! On your mobile device go to the store and search Jacksboro National Bank then download.
View Check and Deposit Images
Transfer Money between eligigle accounts
Manage JNB Debit Cards
Sign Up and View Statements via your phone
Find Locations using your phone's GPS
Send an E-mail to Customer Service for general questions (please do not enter any sensitive information such as Account #'s, User IDs, Passwords, SS#, etc. as E-mails are NOT a secure means of communication).
Website information to our Mortgage Division
And other information listed in the Menu and Profile sections
SMS (text message banking) - Text Message Banking makes it easy to access account balances and transactions right on your mobile phone. It's the fastest and easiest way to get your account balances - anytime, anywhere.
Self-registration inside Online Banking on your PC - once you login click "Settings" then "Devices" then "Add New Device" and get started today (requires prior enrollment in our Online Banking to access your account). Under this tab you will find additional information that will enhance your mobile banking experience.
Not only is Text Message Banking fast and free*, it's secure*. You must log into our secure Online Banking site and have your phone in your possession in order to complete enrollment. Find the Send Verification Code button and follow the prompts. We text a verification code to your phone that you must enter into the Online Banking site in order to activate Text Message Banking. Also, we never send confidential information such as user IDs, passwords or complete account numbers via Text Message Banking.
- Once verification complete and you see "Verified" under Registration Status - click on the ">" to expand this field, under the "Grant Access" select the accounts you want to setup for text banking.
- Once above steps are complete just send a text message to 662265 whenever you want, and we'll send the response right back to your phone. The following are SMS Keywords to send for responses:
- bal (Default account balance)
- bal all (All account balances if setup under Text Banking Settings under "Grant Access")
- act (Last 5 transactions on default account)
- cmd (List of valid commands)
- help (General help)
- stop (Stops this service)
- After you have completed the Device setup then click "Settings" then "Alerts" to set each account up with alert information. Available options such as Alert Type, Balance Above or Below, Amount Greater Than, Alert Time, Frequency, Delivery Type (e-mail or text), and number other options depending on Alert Type.
After you activate a cell phone in Online Banking under "Devices" tab you can also deactivate a lost/stolen phone or you changed your phone number. You can also activate another phone - no need to call the bank.
Mobile Web Browser
Don't want to install JNB APP - don't worry just use the Mobile Web Browser (requires prior enrollment in our Online Banking to access your account). Type in MyBankTexas.com on your phone's browser and you will see a screen that asks if you want to "Download Our New Mobile App", go to the bottom of the screen and you will see "No Thank You. Take me to the mobile site." By selecting the bottom option ("No Thank You. Take me to the mobile site.") it will take you to another screen here you need to click on "Mobile Banking Login." This is JNB's new Mobile Web Browser site with a new look and feel - just a mini version of our Online Banking Full Site.
Same User ID and Password as your Online Banking account.
- Access your account information, i.e. Checking, Savings, CD's, Loans and more
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View Account Activity
- View Check and Deposit Images on Smartphones
- Pay Bills
- Find our Locations and Contact Information
- And more.....
*Disclaimer and Security:
- Your cell phone or mobile device must be equipped to access an Internet browser.
- Additional charges may apply for Internet usage depending on your wireless carrier.
- Please consult your wireless provider/carrier for details on correlated rates and charges.
- All terms and conditions applicable to Online Banking may apply to Mobile Banking.
- Secure your user ID, Password and answer to challenge questions at all times.
- Secure your cell phone.
- The Bank provides this service free of charge. Be aware that your cell phone provider may charge for text messages depending on your plan.
Security: We simply optimize your Online Banking experience for use on a mobile device. All of the security currently in place with your Online Banking solution remains intact. In effect, you are merely accessing your accounts on your Online Banking application via a mobile device browser. User credentials are identical as you are connecting to the same site. We use 128-bit encryption to protect your data as it travels to your mobile device.