Online Banking Services
NEW! Try our Mobile app for iPhone & Android
Requires prior enrollment in Online Banking.
Online Banking (Personal and Commercial)
Our Online Banking service has many great advantages:
- Convenience: Our Online Banking site never closes; it's available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and it's only a mouse click away.
- Flexibility: If you're out of state or even out of the country when a money problem arises, you can log on instantly to take care of business, 24/7.
- Efficiency: manage all of your accounts from one secure website.
- It's FREE!!!
First time user? Sign Up! click here
To view Personal EFT/Service Agreement, click here.
Learn how we are keeping you safe, click here.
Personal Bill Pay
We've taken the stress out of paying bills:
- Save Time & Money: No more stamps to buy or checks to reorder.
- Convenience: You can view statement activity, confirm the balance, see finance charges and due dates, pay bills and transfer funds - all 24/7.
- Peace of Mind: Now you can focus your time and energy on more significant people and events in your life and not have to face the draining monthly ritual of paying bills.
- It's FREE!!!
For a demonstration of our Personal Bill Pay service, click here.
- Instant access to your accounts
- Pay bills on the go
- Transfer funds.....and more!
Three options to choose from (all three requires prior enrollment in Online Banking):
- APP in the Apple or Android store
- SMS (text message banking)
- Mobile Web Browser
Free APP in the Apple or Android Store! On your mobile device go to the store and search Jacksboro National Bank then download (requires prior enrollment in our Online Banking to access your account).
Find Locations using your phone's GPS
Other information under "More" like:
Place a call to Customer Service
Send an E-mail to Customer Service for general questions (please do not enter any sensitive information such as Account #'s, User IDs, Passwords, SS#, etc. as E-mails are NOT a secure means of communication).
Link to our Mortgage Center
And other information
SMS (text message banking) - Text Message Banking makes it easy to access account balances and transactions, as well as transfer funds, right on your mobile phone. It's the fastest and easiest way to get your account balances - anytime, anywhere.
Self-registration inside Online Banking on your PC - click the "Account Access" Tab then "Mobile Banking & Alerts" Tab and get started today (requires prior enrollment in our Online Banking to access your account). Under this tab you will find additional information that will enhance your mobile banking experience.
Not only is Text Message Banking fast and free*, it's secure*. You must log into our secure Online Banking site and have your phone in your possession in order to complete enrollment. Find the Activate button and follow the prompts. We text an activation code to your phone that you must enter into the Online Banking site in order to activate Text Message Banking. Also, we never send confidential information such as user IDs, passwords or complete account numbers via Text Message Banking.
- Once verification complete - just send a text message to 454545 whenever you want, and we'll send the response right back to your phone. The following are SMS Keywords to send for responses:
- bal (Primary account balance)
- bal all (All account balances)
- last (Last 5 transactions on primary account)
- bal chk (Account balance of checking account)
- bal sav (Account balance of savings account)
- trans [amount - ex. 200] (Transfer funds to primary account)
- help (Help on keywords)
- stop (Deactivate Text Msg Banking service)
- To set up Alerts or Notifications - go to "Account Access" Tab then "Mobile Banking & Alerts" Tab on your PC and follow the prompts for Text Message Banking and E-mail Alerts & Notifications.
Available Text options:
- Text me my primary account balance every Friday
- Text me when my primary account falls below (specify amount)
- Text me when a payment that clears my primary account exceeds (specify amount)
- Text me when a deposit into my primary account exceeds (specify amount)
Available E-mail options:
- Balance less than notification
- Balance greater than notification
- Periodic balance notification
- Check cleared notification
- After you activate a cell phone in Online Banking under the "Account Access Tab then "Mobile Banking & Alerts" Tab you can also deactivate a lost/stolen phone or you changed your phone number. You can also activate another phone - no need to call the bank.
Mobile Web Browser
Don't want to install JNB APP - don't worry just use the Mobile Web Browser (requires prior enrollment in our Online Banking to access your account). Type in MyBankTexas.com on your phone's browser and you will see a screen that asks if you want to "Download Our New Mobile App", go to the bottom of the screen and you will see "No Thank You. Take me to the mobile site." By selecting the bottom option ("No Thank You. Take me to the mobile site.") it will take you to another screen here you need to click on "Mobile Banking Login." This is our new Mobile Web Browser site with a new look and feel - just a mini version of our Online Banking Full Site.
Same User ID and Password as your Online Banking account.
- Access your account information, i.e. Checking, Savings, CD's, Loans and more
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View Account Activity
- View Check Images on Smartphones
- Pay Bills (must already be signed up on the Online Banking application side)
- Find our Locations and Contact Information
- And more.....
*Disclaimer and Security:
- Your cell phone or mobile device must be equipped to access an Internet browser.
- Additional charges may apply for Internet usage depending on your wireless carrier.
- Please consult your wireless provider/carrier for details on correlated rates and charges.
- All terms and conditions applicable to Online Banking may apply to Mobile Banking.
- Secure your user ID, Password and answer to challenge questions at all times.
- Secure your cell phone.
- The Bank provides this service free of charge. Be aware that your cell phone provider may charge for text messages depending on your plan.
Security: We simply optimize your Online Banking experience for use on a mobile device. All of the security currently in place with your Online Banking solution remains intact. In effect, you are merely accessing your accounts on your Online Banking application via a mobile device browser. User credentials are identical as you are connecting to the same site. We use 128-bit encryption to protect your data as it travels to your mobile device.